Quote of the Day

"Oh dad...you taught me everything I know about exterior illumination." - Clark Griswold, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Omelets for Marc Summers & Chef Robert Irvine

Those close to me know my love for cooking, tv/film production, the food network shows, etc...well it seems my interests have crossed paths again!

Chad, Marc, Luke
A few weeks ago "Dinner Impossible" was filming and needed a caterer for the crew.  Who would have figured the next time I end up on a production set I'd be making an omelet for Marc Summers!  My cooking partner-in-crime Chad made Chef Robert Irvine's omelet and I'd say I'm jealous...but maybe not.  I remember him yelling, "I want to see you flip it!"   ;)  All jokes aside it was a lot of fun meeting Marc, Chef Robert, and the rest of the DI team.  Behind-the-scenes & food: two of my favorite things.

No comments:

Post a Comment